To check the installation status, please run sapinstgui.exe and see if it's able to connect to your previous installation daemon

Hi Adam,

After I re-login this morning, the installation page is gone, how can i verify/tell the SAP is installed successfully or not?
I can open the SAP, but not sure how to login SAP, any instruction/book i can take a look?

57effb953b390.jpg

Thanks,
Meiping

To check the installation status, please run sapinstgui.exe and see if it's able to connect to your previous installation daemon >Hi Adam, >After I re-login this morning, the installation page is gone, how can i verify/tell the SAP is installed successfully or not? >I can open the SAP, but not sure how to login SAP, any instruction/book i can take a look? >![57effb953b390.jpg](serve/attachment&path=57effb953b390.jpg) >Thanks, >Meiping

Project 'Clam' founder

looks like it is successful, right?
57f0049432436.jpg

looks like it is successful, right? ![57f0049432436.jpg](serve/attachment&path=57f0049432436.jpg)

looks like it is successful, right?
57f0049432436.jpg

Yes this means installation was completed successfully

>looks like it is successful, right? >![57f0049432436.jpg](serve/attachment&path=57f0049432436.jpg) Yes this means installation was completed successfully

Project 'Clam' founder

Hi Adam:

When I process last step "Software Provisioning", I got error message:57f1b480145e5.png

And Log file:
57f1b4e7af39a.png

I have tried several times and it won't get through. What I should do? Can I re-install it?

Thanks,

Steven

Hi Adam: When I process last step "Software Provisioning", I got error message:![57f1b480145e5.png](serve/attachment&path=57f1b480145e5.png) And Log file: ![57f1b4e7af39a.png](serve/attachment&path=57f1b4e7af39a.png) I have tried several times and it won't get through. What I should do? Can I re-install it? Thanks, Steven

The error looks Java related.
Are you trying to install Java instance?

Jeffrey

The error looks Java related. Are you trying to install Java instance? Jeffrey

Hi Steven,

Your question is similar to Bruce's. Please follow the instruction below:

To be able to start troubleshooting, you'd like to check the actual errors in the log directory, which in your case will be, uder C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\BS2013SR2\ERP607SR2\MSS\INSTALL\STD\ABAP

Normally these log files are sorted by time so if you look through them one by one you'll be able to find the culprit

Hi Adam:

When I process last step "Software Provisioning", I got error message:!

And Log file:

I have tried several times and it won't get through. What I should do? Can I re-install it?

Thanks,

Steven

Hi Steven, Your question is similar to Bruce's. Please follow the instruction below: ```` To be able to start troubleshooting, you'd like to check the actual errors in the log directory, which in your case will be, uder C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\BS2013SR2\ERP607SR2\MSS\INSTALL\STD\ABAP Normally these log files are sorted by time so if you look through them one by one you'll be able to find the culprit ```` >Hi Adam: >When I process last step "Software Provisioning", I got error message:! >And Log file: >I have tried several times and it won't get through. What I should do? Can I re-install it? >Thanks, >Steven

Project 'Clam' founder

I ran sapinstgui.exe this morning to check the installation status, I got the message below,
how can I fix my installation? Thanks.

57f7bb5e40d3f.jpg

I ran sapinstgui.exe this morning to check the installation status, I got the message below, how can I fix my installation? Thanks. ![57f7bb5e40d3f.jpg](serve/attachment&path=57f7bb5e40d3f.jpg)

I ran sapinstgui.exe this morning to check the installation status, I got the message below,
how can I fix my installation? Thanks.

57f7bb5e40d3f.jpg

Were you planning to re-install everything? I thought you had installed it successfully last time?

If you want to start SAP then in your desktop there is an SAP service icon you can run, which provides an easy way to start SAP

>I ran sapinstgui.exe this morning to check the installation status, I got the message below, >how can I fix my installation? Thanks. >![57f7bb5e40d3f.jpg](serve/attachment&path=57f7bb5e40d3f.jpg) Were you planning to re-install everything? I thought you had installed it successfully last time? If you want to start SAP then in your desktop there is an SAP service icon you can run, which provides an easy way to start SAP

Project 'Clam' founder

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft