I have a SSIS package where excel files are uploading to the target Sql Server db.

The DFT executes inside a for each loop container as files are coming in random basis. The successful files processed and moved to Success folder and unprocessed files moved to Failed folder. But in such cases even the files processed and moved to success folder but the data actually has not been uploaded into target table. How to resolve such issues please do reply me with a fruitful solution.

I have a SSIS package where excel files are uploading to the target [Sql Server](https://mindmajix.com/msbi-training "Sql Server") db. The DFT executes inside a for each loop container as files are coming in random basis. The successful files processed and moved to Success folder and unprocessed files moved to Failed folder. But in such cases even the files processed and moved to success folder but the data actually has not been uploaded into target table. How to resolve such issues please do reply me with a fruitful solution.
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft