Angela Xue - BI with 10+ years experience - BODS, HANA Modelling. Would like to research S/4 HANA, BOBJ Suites, Lumira, Tableau, etc.

Angela Xue - BI with 10+ years experience - BODS, HANA Modelling. Would like to research S/4 HANA, BOBJ Suites, Lumira, Tableau, etc.

Jamie Zeng: Experienced SAP/ABAP, would like to learn new skills, like Fiori, UI5, HANA...Thanks for providing a very good environment for all the SAP lovers.

Jamie Zeng: Experienced SAP/ABAP, would like to learn new skills, like Fiori, UI5, HANA...Thanks for providing a very good environment for all the SAP lovers.

Allan Rao - BW with 10 years experience, would like to learn HANA and BOBJ.

Allan Rao - BW with 10 years experience, would like to learn HANA and BOBJ.

Hello Adam Li,I'm KKK who become from CHINA and with 3+ years experience for abap.Now I would like to learn HANA,UI5,Fiori,ItsMobile,etc.

Hello Adam Li,I'm KKK who become from CHINA and with 3+ years experience for abap.Now I would like to learn HANA,UI5,Fiori,ItsMobile,etc.

Haifeng Wang - FICO with 10 years experience - financial reports with BI/HANA/BPC. Current interests on S/4 HANA, Big Data, BI tools.

Haifeng Wang - FICO with 10 years experience - financial reports with BI/HANA/BPC. Current interests on S/4 HANA, Big Data, BI tools.

Wei Yu - ABAP with 5 year experience, Interested in new technology(not limited to SAP and ABAP), keep learning and growing , I'm a programmer in the depths of my heart .

Wei Yu - ABAP with 5 year experience, Interested in new technology(not limited to SAP and ABAP), keep learning and growing , I'm a programmer in the depths of my heart .

COPYRIGHT(C) 1988-2016 YUWEI ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

edited Apr 12 '16 at 2:52 am

wayne wang-6 years in CRM. Interested in HANA, Fiori, UI5 and all the cutting edge technologies....

wayne wang-6 years in CRM. Interested in HANA, Fiori, UI5 and all the cutting edge technologies....

Nick JC - ABAP with 5 year experience,Also ,familar with SRM-SUS ,Would like to research S/4 HANA, Lumira, Tableau, etc.

Nick JC - ABAP with 5 year experience,Also ,familar with SRM-SUS ,Would like to research S/4 HANA, Lumira, Tableau, etc.

Wang Ning , Certified SAP Associated in BW. Working in BW/BO. Acquiring skills in SAP HANA/BW ON HANA. Interested in SAP UI5/Fiori/Gateway

Wang Ning , Certified SAP Associated in BW. Working in BW/BO. Acquiring skills in SAP HANA/BW ON HANA. Interested in SAP UI5/Fiori/Gateway
edited Apr 12 '16 at 1:01 pm

Steven Zhang - ABAP with 10+ years experience, would like to do research on S/4, Fiori, HANA

Steven Zhang - ABAP with 10+ years experience, would like to do research on S/4, Fiori, HANA
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft