Terry 10 years experience in database/BI area and 3+ years experiences in BOBJ, Universe and DS. Interested in HANA modeling and BOBJ suites

Terry 10 years experience in database/BI area and 3+ years experiences in BOBJ, Universe and DS. Interested in HANA modeling and BOBJ suites

Jun - Over 15 years SAP implementation experiences. Have been working on MM/PP/GTM/SD. Interested in S/4 new functionalities, data migration.

Jun - Over 15 years SAP implementation experiences. Have been working on MM/PP/GTM/SD. Interested in S/4 new functionalities, data migration.

Kelly, over 15 years ABAP/Portal/BW development. Interested in S4/HANA new functionalities and meet all the gurus here.

Kelly, over 15 years ABAP/Portal/BW development. Interested in S4/HANA new functionalities and meet all the gurus here.

20+ years of IT Experience with 10+ years of solid SAP BASIS / Security / Team Lead Experience and SAP Certified designation, covering all aspects from road mapping, project preparation, blueprint, realization, final preparation, go live and ongoing run support including regular maintenance, upgrade planning and execution

20+ years of IT Experience with 10+ years of solid SAP BASIS / Security / Team Lead Experience and SAP Certified designation, covering all aspects from road mapping, project preparation, blueprint, realization, final preparation, go live and ongoing run support including regular maintenance, upgrade planning and execution

Hi, my name is William Sun and I worked on ABAP, SAP BW, BI, HANA Fiori At Loblaws, Homedepot, and Certain smaller company

Hi, my name is William Sun and I worked on ABAP, SAP BW, BI, HANA Fiori At Loblaws, Homedepot, and Certain smaller company

Lee, over 10 years in sap dba/basis. would like to do resarch on s/4 hana, hana database etc. Thanks!

Lee, over 10 years in sap dba/basis. would like to do resarch on s/4 hana, hana database etc. Thanks!

20+ years IT experiences, with 5+ years experiences in BA, ETL, SAP BO/BODS/HANA. SAP Certified Application Associate - Webi and HANA, would like to do research in S/4 HANA, SLT and migration from ECC to HANA. Also very interested in BASIS.

20+ years IT experiences, with 5+ years experiences in BA, ETL, SAP BO/BODS/HANA. SAP Certified Application Associate - Webi and HANA, would like to do research in S/4 HANA, SLT and migration from ECC to HANA. Also very interested in BASIS.

Perfect is not enough - must be irreplaceable!

Harry - ABAP/WDA with 7 years experience, would like to do research on Fiori, HANA

Harry - ABAP/WDA with 7 years experience, would like to do research on Fiori, HANA

Leo - ABAP/WDA/PI/SRM with 7 years experience, would like to do research on S/4,Fiori, HANA

Leo - ABAP/WDA/PI/SRM with 7 years experience, would like to do research on S/4,Fiori, HANA
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft