I did some test on S/4 HANA,and found I have no authrity to creat or change any document but display of it. I'm very glad if you will solve it.Thank you very much.
My ID:hailang.Moudle:LO SD MM WM FI CO and PP.

I did some test on S/4 HANA,and found I have no authrity to creat or change any document but display of it. I'm very glad if you will solve it.Thank you very much. My ID:hailang.Moudle:LO SD MM WM FI CO and PP.

Keep fighting!

Dear Hailang:

We already give you MM, FICO and developer authorities.571e219b56bc6.png
All our functional roles was made by our security team functional person. If you have any concern or question, Please provide us more detail information (like, which documents you want to create and better with screen shot). Our security team will provide you better solution.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Steven Zhang

Dear Hailang: We already give you MM, FICO and developer authorities.![571e219b56bc6.png](serve/attachment&path=571e219b56bc6.png) All our functional roles was made by our security team functional person. If you have any concern or question, Please provide us more detail information (like, which documents you want to create and better with screen shot). Our security team will provide you better solution. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Steven Zhang

Thank you Steven.For example,The system shows error when I creat a PO(T-code:ME21N) in mm moudle.
571ecc01925ba.jpg
571ecccb109f4.jpg

Hope you will resolve it,thank you .

hailang

Thank you Steven.For example,The system shows error when I creat a PO(T-code:ME21N) in mm moudle. ![571ecc01925ba.jpg](serve/attachment&path=571ecc01925ba.jpg) ![571ecccb109f4.jpg](serve/attachment&path=571ecccb109f4.jpg) Hope you will resolve it,thank you . hailang

Keep fighting!

Hello,Steven
May i configure my roles myself? Because i will creat documents in other moudles when i do some test.But i only can creat documents in MM now.
Waitting for your reply sincerely!

Hello,Steven May i configure my roles myself? Because i will creat documents in other moudles when i do some test.But i only can creat documents in MM now. Waitting for your reply sincerely!

Keep fighting!

i add a role:ZA4H_SD_DEMO for myself just now.i will delete it if this is forbidden.

i add a role:ZA4H_SD_DEMO for myself just now.i will delete it if this is forbidden.

Keep fighting!

Hi Hailang:

Sorry to reply your e-mail late.

I think I have given you ZA4H_SD_END_USER_001 and it seems not work for you. If you think ZA4H_SD_DEMO will work for you. That's fine. If not, we need give you another new SD role.

Best regards,

Steven Zhang

Hi Hailang: Sorry to reply your e-mail late. I think I have given you ZA4H_SD_END_USER_001 and it seems not work for you. If you think ZA4H_SD_DEMO will work for you. That's fine. If not, we need give you another new SD role. Best regards, Steven Zhang
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft