Dear,
I found I only have view authorization when I want to run the business, like create the material master.
Could you grant the maintain authorization for me?
My ID is Dhua

Thanks

Dick H

Dear, I found I only have view authorization when I want to run the business, like create the material master. Could you grant the maintain authorization for me? My ID is Dhua Thanks Dick H
edited Apr 27 '16 at 5:20 pm

Hi huajian15:

We have given you MM role authorization.
572161bf4fafa.png
If you have any concern or question, Please let us know.

Thanks and regards,

Steven Zhang

Hi huajian15: We have given you MM role authorization. ![572161bf4fafa.png](serve/attachment&path=572161bf4fafa.png) If you have any concern or question, Please let us know. Thanks and regards, Steven Zhang

Hi, Team
Can I get the Fiori account?
In addition, I also would like to have PP role in S4 hana and I want to check the MRP and other related functions.

Thanks

Dick Hua

Hi, Team Can I get the Fiori account? In addition, I also would like to have PP role in S4 hana and I want to check the MRP and other related functions. Thanks Dick Hua

Hi huajian15:

I have created Fiori account for you.

Please e-mail me(stzhang888@gmail.com) or wechat to me.

因为涉及密码,在这里不便说明。

Steven

Hi huajian15: I have created Fiori account for you. Please e-mail me(stzhang888@gmail.com) or wechat to me. 因为涉及密码,在这里不便说明。 Steven
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft