Hello Steven,
I am a system support engineer in FICO and MM nearly 3 years, and I have been learning S4's business function from 2015.
My new Dezhi s4 ID(kudishi) is read-only,please help me add some access rights(FICO/MM) and creat my fiori ID by the way.
Thank you in advance.

smile
kudi

Hello Steven, I am a system support engineer in FICO and MM nearly 3 years, and I have been learning S4's business function from 2015. My new Dezhi s4 ID(kudishi) is read-only,please help me add some access rights(FICO/MM) and creat my fiori ID by the way. Thank you in advance. :) kudi

More than 2 years in SAP field, doing some modules' maintenance work( FI/MM ). And I'm now studying the similar function about ECC on S4.

edited May 3 '16 at 12:34 pm

Hi kudu:

I have give you FICO/MM authorization and create Fiori account for you.

Please check your e-mail.

If you have any concern or question, Please let us know.

Best regards,

Steven

Hi kudu: I have give you FICO/MM authorization and create Fiori account for you. Please check your e-mail. If you have any concern or question, Please let us know. Best regards, Steven

Okay,thank you.

smile
kudi

Okay,thank you. :) kudi

More than 2 years in SAP field, doing some modules' maintenance work( FI/MM ). And I'm now studying the similar function about ECC on S4.

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft