I use LSMW to load the opening inventory by using IDOC. All IDOC failed with the following error message:

You have no authorization for this transaction with movement type 561

But if I use t-code WLF_IDOC to reprocess the IDOC (online, dialog or background), the same IDOC can be processed successfully.

I use LSMW to load the opening inventory by using IDOC. All IDOC failed with the following error message: You have no authorization for this transaction with movement type 561 But if I use t-code WLF_IDOC to reprocess the IDOC (online, dialog or background), the same IDOC can be processed successfully.

Hey dear @Jun_Li ,

We were able to reproduce your authorization errors in LSMW. It ends up with in one of the steps the execution user was 'WF-BATCH' which needed more authorization. See below screen:

Authorization errors happens

5733d16d78c4d.jpg

We found this step was actually executed by WF-BATCH, but not the one running LSMW

5733d18b6a289.jpg

Looked at the authorization assigned to WF-BATCH, which was not enough, so we assign more (SAP_ALL)

5733d1a634ef3.jpg

Now no more errors in LSMW

5733d1b074a9f.jpg

Hey dear @Jun_Li , We were able to reproduce your authorization errors in LSMW. It ends up with in one of the steps the execution user was 'WF-BATCH' which needed more authorization. See below screen: Authorization errors happens ![5733d16d78c4d.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5733d16d78c4d.jpg) We found this step was actually executed by WF-BATCH, but not the one running LSMW ![5733d18b6a289.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5733d18b6a289.jpg) Looked at the authorization assigned to WF-BATCH, which was not enough, so we assign more (SAP_ALL) ![5733d1a634ef3.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5733d1a634ef3.jpg) Now no more errors in LSMW ![5733d1b074a9f.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5733d1b074a9f.jpg)

Project 'Clam' founder

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft