Hello,

I got the following error when I tried to preview the PO via ME22N:

57561df74ee25.png

Can you please help to fix it?

Thanks,
Jun

Hello, I got the following error when I tried to preview the PO via ME22N: ![57561df74ee25.png](serve/attachment&path=57561df74ee25.png) Can you please help to fix it? Thanks, Jun

@Jun_Li Where is the "preview" function existing? Are you talking about SAPGUI or Fiori launchpad access? Print preview?

Below is the entry page of SAPGUI ME22N

5756f16f8cec8.jpg

@Jun_Li Where is the "preview" function existing? Are you talking about SAPGUI or Fiori launchpad access? Print preview? Below is the entry page of SAPGUI ME22N ![5756f16f8cec8.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5756f16f8cec8.jpg)

Project 'Clam' founder

Go edit mode -> messages -> 'Display PDF Document'

Got the same errors as OP. I suspect this was caused by Adobe Document Service but even after I connect A4H to the existing ADS service it's still showing same errors.

Is there any configuration sitting behind? Even when I tried to click 'print' it shows the following errors... I have defined my default printer as LOCL or LPDF none of them works.

57572c42b06b5.jpg

Go edit mode -> messages -> 'Display PDF Document' Got the same errors as OP. I suspect this was caused by Adobe Document Service but even after I connect A4H to the existing ADS service it's still showing same errors. Is there any configuration sitting behind? Even when I tried to click 'print' it shows the following errors... I have defined my default printer as LOCL or LPDF none of them works. ![57572c42b06b5.jpg](serve/attachment&path=57572c42b06b5.jpg)

Project 'Clam' founder

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft