Dear Adam,

Please give me S_DEVELOP authority,I interested fiori UI5 and develop program,Thans very much.

MyId:LEO

Dear Adam, Please give me S_DEVELOP authority,I interested fiori UI5 and develop program,Thans very much. MyId:LEO

Hi Leo:

We already give you S_DEVELOP authority.
571f59f8b4990.png
If you have any concern or question, Please let us know.

Thanks and regards,

Steven Zhang

Hi Leo: We already give you S_DEVELOP authority. ![571f59f8b4990.png](serve/attachment&path=571f59f8b4990.png) If you have any concern or question, Please let us know. Thanks and regards, Steven Zhang

Hey Leo,

Developing Fiori UI5 programs would be in the '2 bucket method' which means your frontend UI developemnt will be happening in the Fiori frontend server s4fiorigw, and the backend ODATA service will be configured in the S/4 server.

Steven.Z will help you to get access to the frontend fiori server.

For system architecture diagram, plesae refer the the following chart. Pay attention to the 'Fiori Frontend Server' and the backend 3 app servers

571f71c287a8f.jpg

Hey Leo, Developing Fiori UI5 programs would be in the '2 bucket method' which means your frontend UI developemnt will be happening in the Fiori frontend server s4fiorigw, and the backend ODATA service will be configured in the S/4 server. Steven.Z will help you to get access to the frontend fiori server. For system architecture diagram, plesae refer the the following chart. Pay attention to the 'Fiori Frontend Server' and the backend 3 app servers ![571f71c287a8f.jpg](serve/attachment&path=571f71c287a8f.jpg)

Project 'Clam' founder

Dear Adam,
I have the same request with Leo to get the edit authorization for the program. Would you help to me to add the related roles?

Really appreciate your contribution to share this platform to us.

Dear Adam, I have the same request with Leo to get the edit authorization for the program. Would you help to me to add the related roles? Really appreciate your contribution to share this platform to us.

Dear Adam,
I have the same request with Leo to get the edit authorization for the program. Would you help to me to add the related roles?

Really appreciate your contribution to share this platform to us.

@StevenZhang will help you to resolve the authorization issues.

Thanks.

>Dear Adam, >I have the same request with Leo to get the edit authorization for the program. Would you help to me to add the related roles? >Really appreciate your contribution to share this platform to us. @StevenZhang will help you to resolve the authorization issues. Thanks.

Project 'Clam' founder

Dear @StevenZhang ,
Thank you very much.Could you give me account of Fiori.
MyId:LEO

Thanks and regards.
Dear @StevenZhang , Thank you very much.Could you give me account of Fiori. MyId:LEO Thanks and regards.

Hi huajian15:

We already give you S_DEVELOP authority.
5721099b83ce9.png
If you have any concern or question, Please let us know.

Thanks and regards,

Steven Zhang

Hi huajian15: We already give you S_DEVELOP authority. ![5721099b83ce9.png](serve/attachment&path=5721099b83ce9.png) If you have any concern or question, Please let us know. Thanks and regards, Steven Zhang
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft